TiVo HD is awesome!

So I upgraded from crappy comcast CSRs, billing fiascoes and compressed HD signals to Verizon FiOS (more on this later). First thing I do is go through the process of repeating the guided setup so that my channels are right. I go into my season pass manager as I expect to have to re-add all my season passes due to the new channels, but lo and behold, TiVo has found all my season passes on their new stations with no intervention on my part! It had even found the programs on HD channels and scheduled those to record. It still displays the old station number on the season pass, but this is a minor detail and who cares if it records correctly? TiVo never ceases to impress me.

1 comments:

The Dental Maven said...
January 21, 2009 at 12:38 PM

'Bout time you ditched the lazy-losers over at Comcast! FREEDOM!!

Post a Comment